For a long time I have had a list of the “most popular posts” in one of my sidebars. For a long time I have not updated this list. Truth to be told, these posts may not be the most popular. Rather they have been chosen as a mix of posts which have resulted in the most impressions or which I somehow think are useful to people.
Here they are:
- How I became financially independent in 5 years
- Can I retire young?
- My list of financial freedom books
- My 4 hour work week
- How little do you need to retire?
- Cash flow diagrams for the poor, the middle class, and the investor class
- Stranger in a strange land The minimalist kitchen
- How to live out of a suitcase
- Frequently Asked Questions