Things I would like to learn
- Keel boat sailing.
- Advanced first aid.
- Small engine repair/rebuilding.
- Bicycle repair/maintenance.
- How to repair watches or clocks.
- Precision machining.
- How to shoot a gun/rifle.
- How to build a house.
- Flying light airplanes.
Things I could teach:
- How to retire early.
- Advanced physics and/or astronomy.
- Soldering and basic electronics.
- TeX/LaTeX for production editing.
- How to get in ass-kicking shape.
- How to make a good stir fry.
- Basic investing.
Now all we need is a swap[tree] system for this concept which is semi-localized. However, in case you’re in the East Bay area and see a possible “trade”, I’ll trade one hour of learning for one hour of teaching on a 1-1 basis, if you’re interested.
- Skillsbarter — A website where you can barter skills, services, and knowledge